- Oversize head design providing players with high launch conditions for greater distance and enhanced control
- Gravity Disks are pushed to extreme heel and toe locations for precise, low and deep CG placement
- High Moment of Inertia (MOI) throughout set reduces twisting at Impact
- Thin, high repulsion face for maximum distance
- New scoreline design to increase spin and control
- Soft, 431 stainless steel heads
- Nippon N.S.Pro 950GH shafts: R/S Flexes
- GC Irons are conforming for amateur play until 2024
- GC Irons are conforming for elite amateurs until 2014 under the Condition of Competition rule
- GC Irons are non-conforming for professional play starting 1/1/2010 under the Condition of Competition rule
Mid to High handicap amateurs.
Gravity Chamber Technology
Gravity Chamber technology is the redistribution of inefficient weight through an intricate design process that precisely positions two Gravity Disks for an optimum center of gravity throughout the set, thus maximizing performance and forgiveness.
The Gravity Disks increase the club's Moment of Inertia (MOI) which produces more accurate shots on off-center impact as well as greatly improves the feel of golf ball impact. GC technology creates forgiveness, distance and accuracy in an iron set that is unrivaled.