BRIDGESTONE GOLF April Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
The Bridgestone Golf Subscriber Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older. Offered only in the United States. Void where prohibited by law. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.
By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
SPONSOR: Bridgestone Golf, Inc., 15320 Industrial Park Blvd., NE, Covington, GA 30014
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: April 6th , 2020 at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) – April 15th , 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, 1 Grand Prize winner, 3 2nd Place Winners, 100 3rd Place Winners will be chosen and will be contact by Bridgestone Golf and given a link to fill out the appropriate information. Provide your e-mail address, state and zip code as prompted. By doing so, you are opting-in/granting permission to receive Bridgestone Golf product announcements, news updates and product feedback requests**. All entries will be review and the selection will be closed on 11:59 p.m. ET on April 15th 2020.
3. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) entry per person. VIOLATION OF THIS ENTRY LIMIT MAY RESULT IN VOIDING OF ALL ENTRIES AND DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Acknowledgment of receipt of subscription/entry does not constitute any representation by Sponsor of eligibility for the Sweepstakes or selection as a potential winner in the Sweepstakes. In the event of dispute as to ownership of an entry, entry shall be deemed made by the authorized owner of the e-mail account provided, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entries must be manually key-stroked by entrant; use of programmed, robotic or like means of entry (e.g., third party sweepstakes-entry services) is strictly prohibited. Message and data rates apply to use of mobile device for Sweepstakes entry. You may be charged by your wireless carrier for submitting your entry via mobile device. Be sure to check your wireless carrier's pricing plan before entering via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and, wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
4. SELECTED DRAWING: (1) Grand Prize winner, (3) 2nd Place Winners, (100) 3rd Place Winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor will conduct the selection on or about April 18th, 2020. The potential winners will be notified via direct message on the applicable social channel and must respond to same and commence the prize claim procedure within twenty-hours (24) hours of transmission of notification. Prize claim procedure includes potential winner’s provision of his/her name, date of birth and street address in the fifty (50) United States or Washington, DC for prize shipment (if potential winner is verified as being eligible and otherwise in full compliance with these Official Rules.) Potential winner may also be required to provide a copy of valid government-issued photo identification (or other, reliable proof of age) and/or to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) within indicated time period. Failure to comply with the proof of age and/or Affidavit/Release requirement(s) (as applicable) or to complete any other aspect of the prize claim procedure for any reason (including but not limited to the provision of incomplete or inaccurate prize shipment information), if potential winner cannot be notified for any reason or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules will result in prize forfeiture without compensation of any kind and selection of an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the drawing.
5. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING. (1) Grand Prize winner selected upon entry, Approximate Retail Value: $587.98 per. (Approximate Retail Value does not represent re-sale value of prize.) (3) 2nd Place Winners selected upon entry, Approximate Retail Value: $79.99 per. (Approximate Retail Value does not represent re-sale value of prize.) (100) 3rd Place Winners selected upon entry, Approximate Retail Value: $4.99 per. (Approximate Retail Value does not represent re-sale value of prize.) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Limit of one (1) prize per family/household/address in this Sweepstakes or any other Sweepstakes offered by Sponsor during a given three (3) month period; Any and all unspecified expenses in conjunction with prize claim/acceptance/use as well as taxes (if any) on the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. Should winner receive prizes from Sponsor totaling $600 or more in a given calendar year, winner understands that he/she will be issued an IRS 1099 Form and agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor in conjunction therewith. Prize must be accepted as awarded. No prize substitution except by Sponsor in its sole discretion due to unavailability of prize/prize component for any reason and only then for prize/prize component of comparable value. Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable by winner for cash. No prize transfer except with Sponsor’s written permission which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion without liability of any kind.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and agencies as well as the management/representation of Tiger Woods are not eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for all purposes of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, illegible/garbled, corrupted, inaccessible, misdirected, incomplete, unrecorded or mutilated and all such entries are void. Sponsor is also not responsible for (a) any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking, equipment malfunction/failure or other cause; (b) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of entries, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or (c) any problems or technical malfunctions, disruptions or failures of any kind, including telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, software or programming or for damage to one’s computer or mobile device due to participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; this expressly includes but is not limited to the use of multiple identities or any other artifice in an attempt to defraud Sponsor. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its legal rights. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance does not constitute the waiver of such provision.
7. RELEASES: By accepting prize, except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph and/or other indicia of persona for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice; and, upon Sponsor’s request and without compensation other than the prize itself, winner agrees to execute any documents that Sponsor may require so as to confirm the foregoing grant of rights. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, divisions, and subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the management/representation of Tiger Woods, and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, and Mr. Woods personally, from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or the acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize.
8. FORCE MAJEURE: If, for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, the Sweepstakes cannot be offered as originally intended in whole or in part (such as, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the prize winners from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor (as appropriate) or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.bridgestonegolf.com.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Sweepstakes shall be filed exclusively in Georgia State court situate in Newton County, Georgia or United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia situate in Atlanta, Georgia, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action, with any right of change of venue or forum non conveniens or the like being expressly waived; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees (or damages/remedies/relief of any other kind). These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to choice of law/conflict of law principles of the State of Georgia or of any other jurisdiction.
10. Winners’ List: For the names of the winners as well as their state of residence (available after April 18th, 2020; requests must be received by April 30th, 2020), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Marketing Department, Bridgestone Golf, 15320 Industrial Park Blvd NE Covington, GA 30014.