GC Midsize Irons
Mid to High handicap amateurs
- Midsize head design combining perfect amounts of control and forgiveness
- Gravity Disks are progressively placed through the set for ideal performance and feel
- High Moment of Inertia (MOI) reduces twisting at Impact
- Versatile sole design give players more forgiveness in all turf conditions
- New scoreline design to increase spin and control
- Soft, 431 stainless steel heads
- Nippon N.S.Pro 1050GH shafts: R/S Flexes
- Also available in left hand
- GC Irons are conforming for amateur play until 2024
- GC Irons are conforming for elite amateurs until 2014 under the Condition of Competition rule
- GC Irons are non-conforming for professional play starting 1/1/2010 under the Condition of Competition rule
Gravity Chamber Technology
Gravity Chamber technology is the redistribution of inefficient weight through an intricate design process that precisely positions two Gravity Disks for an optimum center of gravity throughout the set, thus maximizing performance and forgiveness.
The Gravity Disks increase the club's Moment of Inertia (MOI) which produces more accurate shots on off-center impact as well as greatly improves the feel of golf ball impact. GC technology creates forgiveness, distance and accuracy in an iron set that is unrivaled.